skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I m a g I n a r y f r I e n d
and those familiar voices
Enjoy
Peekaboo, I see you
Want to play a game for two?
Come with me, we shall see
What we'll find in my treasury.
Newer Post
Home
Little Scraps, Enliven.
It probably is the next best thing to dwell on while growing up on lockdown.
Naive longings or inept figments,
dismal
moments or hopeful musings, this is a quiet treasure house of words scribbled over sheets of papers.
Such is the cause of little sentiments run up against over the little years.
Relate you may, ponder you will.
Doubt you may not, if it's not what you feel.
Hide and Seek
The Sister
C h i m C h u m
Fresh Paths
The Library
▼
2008
(3)
▼
October
(3)
No Angel
Sides Of The Moon
Enjoy
Spoors
Blogumulus by
Roy Tanck
and
Amanda Fazani
Haunts
View shoutbox
The Lair
Marco Polo
Tie-in The Friend To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The Minions